Table of Contents
EFI Boot Editor Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of EFI Boot Editor Free Download.
EFI Boot Editor Overview
EFI Boot Editor is a helpful application with an easy-to-use interface that may be used by anyone who wants to make changes to the Boot Manager. You can examine the abstract, route, kind, global parameters, such as the expiration date, and the number of characteristics that are enabled or disabled, in the Boot Manager. Instead of saying that you must comprehend the steps you are taking in order for your system to boot, it continues. You can use this application if you want to make adjustments to the Boot Manager of your EFI system’s setup but don’t want to reboot or don’t have access to an administrator password.
You can also download
EFI Boot Editor has an easy-to-understand interface in the form of a control panel, with the main features highlighted in the sidebar. The software is flexible; all you have to do to get started is to unzip the package and run the associated file. It is advised that you set up an operating system recovery location before beginning. It can also transmit the same information in other formats, including HEX, UTF-8, UTF-16, and BASE64. Additionally, since some records are inaccessible by default, it may be desirable to make changes with an Administrator access. You can check the Boot Manager for the operating system, EFI USB drives, systems, and CDROMs.
Features of EFI Boot Editor
- provides a user-friendly interface and might be used by anyone who wants to modify the Boot Manager.
- Simple design in the style of a control panel, with the main features highlighted in the sidebar.
- To get started, you only need to unzip the package and launch the associated file.
- It is advised that you set up a backup location for your operating system before beginning.
- Deliver the same information in different formats, including HEX, UTF-8, UTF-16, and BASE64.
- Since certain records are generally unreachable, use an Administrator access to make some modifications.
- Examine EFI USB drives, systems, CDROMs, and the boot manager for the operating system.
EFI Boot Editor Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: EFI Boot Editor
- Setup File Name: EFI_Boot-Editor-v1.2.2.rar
- Full Setup Size: 21 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 31th May 2023
- Developers: EFI Boot
System Requirements For EFI Boot Editor
- Operating System: Window 10/11
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
EFI Boot Editor Free Download
Click on the button below to start EFI Boot Editor Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for EFI Boot Editor. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.