Table of Contents
GPU Caps Viewer Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of GPU Caps Viewer.
GPU Caps Viewer Overview
GPU Caps Viewer is a remarkable programme that positions the GPU inside the field of view to gather all necessary information and then performs many demonstrations to test how it functions under demand. Depending on the supplied drivers, you can begin OpenGL and OpenCL demonstrations with a variety of parameters. You can change the screen size and the amount of sample anti-aliasing before starting a trial run to evaluate how the graphics card performs under different loads. Additionally, it contains links to websites where you may obtain the most latest AMD or NVIDIA drivers to keep the computer functioning properly. The ability to export every record to a TXT or XML document makes it possible to evaluate and analyse each record.
You can also download
GPU Caps Viewer features a traditional layout that doesn’t distract you with unnecessary graphical elements, making it the perfect choice for a tool whose main goal is to deliver information. No matter whatever page is now active, you can run a variety of sample circumstances at the bottom of the main screen. Additionally, by selecting the Tools tab, you can view the whole amount of RAM that is loaded, as well as precise information about the system CPU. The level of precision offered is astounding, with the ability to conduct trials, collect data, and compare results with a huge audience. After taking everything into account, we can say that GPU Caps Viewer is a valuable programme, especially for testing circumstances.
Features of GPU Caps Viewer
- Start OpenGL and OpenCL demonstrations with different settings based on the drivers that are loaded.
- Change the screen resolution and sample anti-aliasing settings to observe how the graphics card performs.
- The most recent NVIDIA or AMD drivers can be downloaded from websites via hyperlinks.
- The ability to export every record to a TXT or XML document makes it possible to evaluate and analyse each record.
- No matter which page is open at the moment, run through a number of sample scenarios in the lower portion of the main screen.
GPU Caps Viewer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: GPU Caps Viewer Free Download
- Setup File Name: GPU-Caps_Viewer_v184.108.40.206.rar
- Full Setup Size: 12 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 30th May 2023
System Requirements For GPU Caps Viewer
- Operating System: Window XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor.
GPU Caps Viewer Free Download
Click on the button below to start GPU Caps Viewer Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for GPU Caps Viewer. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.