Table of Contents
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Free Download. Offline installer standalone setup of VideoHive – History Documentary Opener.
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Overview
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] is a fantastic After Effects template that can be used to make appealing historical slideshows that are dynamic and engaging with images, logos, movies, and text. You can create historical holiday, special event, history, documentary, or dramatic slideshows with this fantastic application. All major Adobe After Effect file formats, including CS 5.5, CS 6, CC 2013, CC 2015, CC 2016, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021, are supported. The design is straightforward and user-friendly, and all the tools are thoughtfully categorised, titled, and arranged. It also comes with a video tutorial that walks you through the whole project creation process.
You can also download
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] is the perfect tool for making amazing films, videos, titles, historical demonstrations, openings, serials, and many other things. You can make high-definition videos with full HD 19201080 resolutions using it. You can add pictures, images, logos, and videos to the 7 media placeholders for images or videos and the 4 text placeholders to make motivational movies. To present the history, you may just add any old event with various persons, objects, and text. Additionally, it offers a range of settings and options that let you alter the text and other elements. You can also include voiceovers or background music in your clip.
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Features
- enables you to create engaging historical presentations with the use of images, logos, videos, and text.
- Make a theatrical or documentary slideshow about a historical holiday or other noteworthy occasion.
- supports every popular version of Adobe After Effects, from CS 5.5 to CC 2021.
- provides a straightforward and user-friendly interface with thoughtfully sorted, labelled, and arranged groups of all the tools that are offered.
- Included with a video lesson that walks you through the full project development process.
- The perfect tool for producing fantastic movies, videos, titles, historical demos, openings, serials, and many other types of media.
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP]
- Setup File Name: VideoHive_History_Documentary_Opener_34295039.rar
- Setup Size: 158 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 27th Mar 2023
- Developers: VideoHive
System Requirements for VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP]
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Free Download
Click on the link below to start the VideoHive – History Documentary Opener [AEP] Free Download. This is a full offline installer standalone setup for Windows Operating System. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.