National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download Latest Version Setup for Windows. It is full offline install standalone setup version 32 bit 64 bit.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Overview
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite is a powerful tool with which you can create circuit designs. Not only that you can create them, the tool allows you to test them as well as you can place them on PCB. For complete circuit designing, validation ans simulation National Instruments Circuit Design Suite combines NI Multisim and Ultiboard software.
Mulisim handles the circuit making process. It is a comprehensive environment for circuit designing. It has an advanced mixed mode for validation and simulation. The software comprises of a huge library of components for making circuit designs. It also provides necessary tools for effective prototyping. It is the linchpin for teaching NI circuit through practical application in prototyping and designing.
The latest version of Multisim has improves the already strong simulation technology. The new version allows you to improve simulation with 26,000 accurate devices. Customizable templates have been provided for improving the pace of prototyping. Now a days Power electronics is becoming more and more complex and needs some advanced modelling of thermal behavior. Multisim offers lots of thermal models in order to design a model that comprehensively explains the thermal behavior.
Features of National Instruments Circuit Design Suite
- Powerful tool for creating circuit designs.
- Huge library of components for circuit designing.
- Necessary tools provided for effective prototyping.
- Customizable templates provided for rapid prototyping.
- Thermal models provided for understanding thermal behavior.
- Flawless integration of Multisim and Ultiboard.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Technical Setup Details
- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: National Instruments Circuit Design Suite 11.0
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: NI_Circuit_Design_Suite_11.0.iso
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 423 MB
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 25th Apr 2014
System Requirements For National Instruments Circuit Design Suite
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦:Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫: Pentium 4 /M class microprocessor or equivalent.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download
Click on below button to start National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for National Instruments Circuit Design Suite. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.