Table of Contents
Native Instruments RISE and HIT Free Download Latest Version setup for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone version of RISE and HIT 32/64 bit.
Native Instruments RISE and HIT Overview
Native Instruments has come up with RISE and HIT, a product that is solely dedicated to creating tensions and suspense with build up and climatic hits. A wide range of almost 8GB of recorded and studio sounds are used by RISE and HIT.
the interface of Native Instruments RISE and HIT is somewhat very simple and has all the necessary ingredients for the effective editing of audio clips. There are tools that gives it endless sound design capabilities. Native Instruments RISE and HIT has a very extensive library that has a sonic collection that are difficult to find on other platforms. From Classic Orchestra to Brazilian Samba and lots of more hybrid sounds they are all in there.
Features of Native Instruments RISE and HIT
- Simple interface.
- Huge library providing all sounds.
- Over 4000 samples that can be used.
- Time delay feature supported.
- Can increase/decrease frequency.
Native Instruments RISE and HIT Technical Setup Details
- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Native Instruments RISE and HIT
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Rise_and_Hit.iso
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 5.8 GB
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17th June 2014
- Developers: Native-Instruments
System Requirements For Native Instruments RISE and HIT
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Mac OSX
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB of free space required.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫: Intel Pentium dual Core Processor.
Native Instruments RISE and HIT Free Download
Click on below button to start Native Instruments RISE and HIT Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Native Instruments RISE and HIT. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows. This setup is also compatible with Mac OSX.